Pages

ShareThis

Monday, August 22, 2011

Belle is 1


It's hard to believe how fast a year goes! on Aug 11, 2010 my baby girl was born. Now she's one! we had a pink lemonade party for her this past weekend. i would show you pictures but my camera died :( and i was to busy living in the moment and enjoying all the family and friends in our new house celebrating with her to charge my camera. luckily her grandma Vickie had her camera and left it for me to post pictures off of. they will come soon.
for each birthday i like to think about what i have learned from my girls in the past year. Miss Belle Elizabeth is a sweet little girl that loves her family and is very cautious about other people she doesn't know. she can be very quite at times but i know her little head is absorbing every detail. she's got the best kisses and her blue eyes just sparkle. while i was pregnant i never questioned going back to work. It was just something i thought i would naturally do. but the second i brought her home i realized how important it was to savor every moment with her and really be present in her and her sister's life. so my husband and i decided we would figure out a way for me to be a stay at home mommy. Belle has changed my life plans but its a decision i know i will never regret. Thank you Belle Belle for the perfect first year. we are so grateful to have you apart of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...