Tuesday, September 13, 2011

DIY Halloween project #2

For this DIY I wanted to use some of those baby jars I said I was collecting. (seriously there are tons!) I grabbed a couple of things from my kitchen:added water to the jars and one drop of food coloring. The Julia sneaked in a couple of extra drops but I recommend only one, other wise the liquid is too dark to see whats inside.
next I cut up the veggies and fruit and let them float in the green water.
I added tags to some of the jars to label what they are suppose to be. the carrots look like fingers, corn is teeth, the green pepper is an ear and the slice of kiwi is suppose to be an eye but it floats at a funny angle and didn't turn out right . O-WELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...