Pages

ShareThis

Monday, September 19, 2011

monday blues

I don't have the typical Monday Blues. I have the best job in the world and my weekends are spent at my other job so I welcome Mondays with open arms! but today I have been bla. I think it started when I looked out the window, I wanted to go to the park and take pictures but its raining :( I am the kind of person that tries to stay positive and look on the bright side of things. so when I was mopping the week old mess in my kitchen I stopped myself from complaining and tried to think about what kind of day the people back in Uganda were having. I saw first hand the messes the clean up and the hard labor they put into thing that we are fortunate enough to just press a button and go on. (like the dish washer, the laundry and stove.) This got me thinking also about the amazing lion we saw walking a crossed a path. the girl next to me whispered, "isn't that sad? he only has three legs and he's so skinny!" I shuck my head "isn't it amazing that even though he has been dealt a difficult life he is still walking!" So if your having Monday blues just know that there is someone out there that has it worse than you and they are still walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...