Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lazy

I want to say Thank you for everyone's support and concerns over the accident. I am truly doing fine, just sore and shaken up. my phone was ringing off the hook, i had over 100 people read my post and send me messages yesterday. It means so much to me that everyone cared. Thank you!

..........................................................................................................................................................


Remember my post about how i had dinner plans with my best friend? I knew Lisa had spent the whole week planning something wonderful to cook and she would have worked really hard on preparing for it. I wish i had half to talent and enjoyment she does in cooking. I just am not into it. i would much rather bake some kind of meat and serve mac and cheese as a side. But in her honor I was going to attempt to make a wonderful dessert!
my first step was to pick something up at the store: next i carefully removed it out of the package:

place it on a pretty blue plate (which i left at her house. I guess we will have to have another dinner so i can get it back )

I also added some pretty ribbon and a tag that reads: from our kitchen to yours
OK i know what your thinking HOW LAZY!
but after the crash I am Thankful for lazy days. I need to relax and rest. I am fine but my back is really sore and stiff. so my wonderful husband has taken a couple of days off work so i can sit on the couch and take it easy, but It will not be easy. I mean already today i have been moving way more than i should and lifting things i know i shouldn't. I am not good at this lay back and relax thing.
I am the kind of person that things walking in the park and running around doing errands and crafting and building and playing with the babies is relaxing. sitting on the couch is torture! but I am going to try to be thankful for this opportunity to be lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...