Pages

ShareThis

Sunday, January 1, 2012

goals

My new years resolution for 2012 is just to continue to do what makes me happy!

Art:
I love crafting and photography so much!!! I want to spend this year really working on projects. anything from sewing, scrapbooks, home decor, my photography, and anything else that I feel like trying out.
My babies:
I love my week job of being a stay at home mommy/babysitter! These three make me smile everyday! I would love to add one more to our little bunch. I know you can call me crazy but my ideal life would be to quit my weekend job and hang out with little ones.
Africa:
My Uganda family is planning on another trip to Africa for the summer of 2013! I so desperately want to join them. I honestly feel like a huge part of my heart is still over there. The people I met have changed my life and the way I think about things. I feel like there is so much work I could do and I didn't even come close to finishing it in my short 2 week stay. I don't know what the next year and a half has in store for me but I do know that no matter what I want to continue to spread the word and give back to the people of St. Jerome Cove Center. I plan on spending this year collecting things for them. My basement is already filling up with clothes!
Mommy and Wife:
One of the most important things Uganda taught me was that I am right were I am supposed to be in my life. I am so blessed to be the wife of a wonderful man and the mother of two (soon to be 3) beautiful children. They need me to teach and guide them to become the people God wants them to be. I will spend the next year working on not loosing my patients, letting little things go, and doing what is best for my kids.

~Happy 2012~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...