Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Stealing from the neighbors


Here is another Pinterest Idea I had to try out! 
the original is here.

The house next to us has been empty since way before we moved here. It looks like a nice house and I know the price is very reasonable but there never seems to be any interest in it. So I figured no one would care if I stole a piece of the fence that was now laying on the patio. 

First I hammered in some tin cans. 
 
 Then painted a little saying on the wood.
 I went back to the vacant neighbor's house and cut some flowers from the yard. put them in the cans.
                              
    I talked my family into sitting down and getting a picture.

If the neighbor's house ever does get sold I will return the fence and flowers :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...