Pages

ShareThis

Friday, September 28, 2012

Bracelet


I have been wearing my Kony bracelet everyday since the day I got it. I often think of the children that had there lives stolen from them because of Joesph Kony. They were innocent children forced into slavery and made into killing machines. After my trip to Uganda I forever feel like a piece of my heart will always be there and I want to honor the children that never got the chance to be children. 

The string on my bracelet  was starting to shred.  
  I asked Julia to make us friendship bracelets.


 here's the step by step process:

1. you need something heavy to  hold one side of the  4 strings in place. ( Julia sandwiched them in-between the glass and the table base, I used a book)
 2. Separate one to the left two in the middle and one to the right.
 3.take the string on the left and cross it over the middle 2.
 4. the 4th string then is cross over the first string
 5. take the last string and loop it threw the back and into the hole on the left.
6. pull the left and right all  the way to the top.
 7.repeat
8.half way I added my Kony charm
9. keep knotting until desired length.
 All done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...