Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Jim and Lisa

 I have mentioned before that I used to work at Olive Garden. I remember telling one of my managers about my plans to go to Africa. I explained how our group was planning a spaghetti dinner. I was hoping my manager would donate a few things for us to help raise money for the kids in Uganda. Lisa way out did herself! she provided all the salad and bread sticks to feed hundreds of people! We raised enough money to build the ground, start the basketball court, buy soccer equipment and many other things. I was so excited and grateful for all the help Lisa gave us.
Fast forward a bit and Lisa contacted me about doing her wedding pictures! I couldn't say yes fast enough! I finally got the chance to do something for her! 
Lisa and Jim make the sweetest couple. I loved the way Lisa and her soon to be sister in law were just so excited to become family. They started tearing up when they talked about what a great guy Jim is. Jim was all smiles the whole day! He knew what a lucky man he was to be marring Lisa and he was not hiding that one bit!

Congratulations Jim and Lisa!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow made with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...