Pages

ShareThis

Sunday, December 30, 2012

families of 2012

This year I took a bunch of online photography classes.
One thing I kept hearing was I needed to make a mission statement.
something that describes what I do and what sets me apart from all the other photographers out there. 
This was really hard for me and I am still tweaking some parts of it. but here is my rough draft of the my mission statement:
Chachi's memories promises to capture lasting memories of you and your loved ones sharing unique relaxed fun experiences together.
I want to reach out side of the box and have fun.
I have been so blessed with each and every one of my clients so much so that it feels weird calling them clients, they have all really became good friends of mine.


Here are my favorite family pictures of the year 2012:
 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...