Pages

ShareThis

Friday, April 5, 2013

8

 I know I have said this a million times but 
This little girl
she has me completely smitten
I can't get enough of her!
she's crawling and is so curious about everything. but not in a bad way.
she likes to craw right up to something and just stares at it
her little mind is just working away as she figures out what she's looking at.
but the only other thing new that she's doing is faces! I love her silly little smile and her big blue eyes.
 the blanket is a gift from Stephanie for taking her pictures for the Kendell's warmth organization.
I love it so much!!!! she is so talented.
and one more picture for the on going series I am making for her birthday, which will be here way to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...