Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

beautiful birthday

Yesterday was my 27th birthday.
my husband took me to dinner and then planned on a movie but I had other plans :)
he's such a good sport
I wanted to go to the park and sit on canoe and paint
best birthday ever!


then at my mommy prayer group another mom told me that an older lady from india told her that 27 is the most beautiful year in a womens life.
she explained that the women is more mature than her early 20's but yet still has a youthful spirit.
I loved hearing that.
I think back on all the things I had done in my life. all the goals I can check off and all the things still left on my bucket list. 
I can't help but smile and just become overwhelmed with joy and love for all the blessings God has given me.
Here is to my most beautiful year!
I can't wait to see what happens next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...