Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Gingerich's


Growing up my Best friend had a brother who was best friends with MY brother
it worked out perfect.
we have so many good times and fun memories
Well this past weekend I got to catch up with my best friends brother and finally meet his beautiful family!

His wife is awesome!
I feel like I have known her my whole life 
we have been sharing pictures of our girls and talking about crafts all the time on Facebook
 never met in real life
but as soon as we got out of the car
I had to hug her!
She is so gorgeous and much taller than I thought she would be
I was so excited to get these pictures and the on again off again rain was not going to stop me!
 while talking with Burt he could not stop gushing about all his girls. 
melt my heart!
these two are perfect for each other and still after so many years it's obvious they are madly in love
                            Definitely a contender for my favorite picture of 2013 right here.....

 AND these girls!
let me tell you they are so fun!
I didn't think I would ever meet any child with as much personality as my girls but these two had me cracking up!

the first thing Camber told me was, "My name is Camber and someday I am going to marry Batman!"
she's serious! 
 Miss Charlotte is just so sweet and beautiful!
Love them and these pictures soo much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these photos! Awesome job capturing this beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...