Pages

ShareThis

Friday, December 20, 2013

Do you see what I see?

I really try to keep Jesus in every holiday activity we do. I want my kids to fully understand that Christmas is about Jesus. It melts my heart to see lil Stella walking around with my Nativity figuring of baby Jesus and she hugs him and kisses him. Belle is always reminding me about Jesus birthday and how he wants to give us presents! Julia is doing things every day to help someone else. she's worked during her recess to help the lunch ladies clean up, buying a rose for a random person at the grocery store, visiting the nursing home and passing out candy to our neighbors. My girls have hearts of gold and I am so proud of them!
One of the things we did last year was to make a short video called the little drummer girl
This year we added new kids to our group and so we needed a good song that could include them. So we did the song "do you hear what I hear?"
The kids had a blast creating thier costumes, picking out thier parts and acting out the different scences.
I don't think there is anything better than watching children reenact the nativity story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...