Pages

ShareThis

Friday, August 1, 2014

Organize your life challenge!

I think this has a lot to do with growing our family again
and being the middle of summer
but I am feeling like I want to make things simpler and easier.
I feel like there is so much clutter 
in every aspect of my life.
I need to just let go of what I don't need and concentrate on what I do in order to live the life I want.
So I came across this book 
Organize now! you can purchase it here
It's full of great motivations and suggestions on how to organize everything!
There are weekly challenges and I decided I wanted to share with you all my journey as I am going through it.

The first week talks about priorities.
what's important to you 
what do you want to put more effort in 
towards being a better person.
I though well no brainer
until I had to actually list them
she ask for 10 most important priorities
so I listed the first 3 or 4 and then had to really think
and think
and think
it took me all week!
good thing that was the only challenge for the week...
not!
you also have to make an effort toward 5 of these items.

so instead of watching Netflix at night I turned everything off and had long conversations with my husband. I included my children in weeding the garden or cooking so we could have more time together. I photographed things just because. I called an old friend that I hadn't talked to in a while, and I listened to a catholic radio station talk show. 
I am excited about this book and everything it will teach me and push me to do that I might not otherwise think to do.
What are your top ten Priorities?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...