Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, May 28, 2015

visitors making ourselves home



My sister and her friends wanted pictures before their Junior Prom.
We met at one of the friend's house
and I was instantly in love 
they had a barn full of chickens and piggies
and the most amazing wrap around covered front porch with a porch swing!

 I did what I came to do and got lots of pictures of all the pretty ladies
then while they were gossiping and ooing and ahhing over their dresses I wondered off to take pictures of whatever my little heart wanted.
 But I didn't get too far because I found something that just melted me




Belle very dramatically did this.
I asked what she was doing and she said she wanted it to look like she was laughing at a joke Julia told. the best part was she wasn't making a sound. she knew pictures don't have sound so she just had to "look the part".


 
 I didn't want to leave!
it was my dream house and the girls just made themselves at home too
even cleaned up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...