Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

swing set makeover!


Last year we purchased this swing set for the girls.
 My in laws picked it up and delivered it to us.
then we had a baby and winter came.
I spent much of that time staring outside the windows dreaming up ways to make it pretty.


 Finally the snow melted and warmer weather was here to stay!
So I grabbed my little artist buddy and we got started

 of course the other two wanted to help but quickly got bored and ran off to play.
 Miss Belle and I spent a whole day painting flowers, a sun, grass and even a bee along the house part of the swing set. we had music playing and ate Popsicles. it was perfect!
After the painting was complete I got to stain the whole thing!
I have never stained anything before so I found it fun.

 The roof was missing and I was racking my brain on ways to fix it without spending any money.
Then My aunt Debbie showed up one morning with a HUGE container full of water proof ribbon. she said she knew I would figure something out for them.
 So I weaved and weaved
 I am crazy in love with how everything turned out! our back yard looks closer to my dream back yard.
only thing missing is a chicken coop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...