Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Summer Mommy school: VIDEO


 I hope you're enjoying the new videos I have been working on. I have a lot more coming and some fun ideas cooking in my brain. if you missed a few check out my channel and watch them!
if you have any questions, suggestions or ideas you would like to see please feel free to comment.
I am trying to get on a schedule with the videos but not over load myself or you.
So far this is what the video schedule looks like:

Tuesdays: tip/personal video
Thursdays: field trip day
sometime during the Weekend: photography related video

So that is 3 videos a week and I feel confident I can stick with this schedule. and I am trying to keep the videos any where around 5-10 minutes long. I will always post a blog to go along with it. so if you follow the blog you will be notified but sometimes I finish the video a little faster than the blog so if you just can't wait any longer subscribe to my youtube channel and you will be notified the second the video gets posted! of course you could add me as a friend on facebook and you will see a link to all of it too!

for today's tip/personal video I wanted to share some of the details about our summer mommy school that we are working on right now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...