Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Photography fundraiser-Nominate a family!


I am so excited!!!!
I had to take last year off from doing a lot of my favorite Photography related projects due to adding to our family.
 This was one that I really struggled with. 
I have a passion in life to do whatever I can with whatever I have to help others.
It's one the most important lessons I want my children to learn and witness in me.
Here is a way I can combined all my loves in one.

 How it works. you let me know what photo you would like printed on an ornament. all photos must be a Chachi's Memories Photo (one I have taken.) due to copy right laws. you can order for a family member I have photographed and surprise them or just order from your own session. The cost is $25 the quality is amazing! it is metal with ribbon to hang! so these will last forever! here is the actual photos from my lab of what the ornaments will look like:
They really are beautiful and you will have in plenty of time for Christmas!

here is the best part!!!!
I don't want to make any money from this project. I have priced these ornament to cover the shipping cost but everything else will go directly to someone in need.
in the past I have donated to personal friends that put the money to very good use. medical bills, special needs car seat and food! 
This year I want your help to find the deserving family! please email me: chachimarie86@yahoo.com or message me on facebook: Kassondra Taylor or Chachismemories  
let me know who you think could really use this money and why! 
I hope to make a HUGE impact on someones Christmas this year So please share with all your friends and family.
Lets fill our trees with beautiful images of our loved ones and do some good at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...