Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

new traditions

My brother once said "Kassondra wants her children to have the PERFECT childhood memories." I have to admit it's true. I look back on my childhood with smiles. I was so blessed to grow up in a home full of love and fun times. And I want my girls to do the same. I am a sucker for traditions and passing down family history. Brian and I combined both of our families traditions and also made up our own. One of those memories WE started was to put our Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving. But this year I decided to add something new to the mix. I would video tape it.




I love it and plan on doing it every year! It will be neat to see in the future how the girls grow up, what ornaments they hang, who gets to put the angel on top, if their are any additional people in the videos, the different outfit choices, hair styles,and even how our tree changes.

in the middle of the video you can see my husband walking past with a bag of chips. the girls both had a fit because daddy would not share with them. as their mommy I feel it is my duty to give my children those PERFECT CHILDHOOD MEMORIES. so daddy did give them what they wanted. and Mommy got what she wanted a happy memory of us all together decorating the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...