Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas countdown!

Like I said earlier I love traditions!!! last year we started a tradition to countdown the days of Christmas by doing something Christmas like everyday! starting on Dec. 1 all the way to Christmas day! It is a lot of planning on my part. making sure i don't plan anything BIG on days that we work or have school or something else. I try to plan a couple of days were we are celebrating Jesus, because he is the reason for the season and also I plan days that we do things to help others. last year it was a big hit! and the best part of the day was when Julia would open the piece of paper to see what the Christmas thing for the day was she would get so excited! heres some pictures from last year:

take silly Christmas pictures

Visit the creation museum's Christmas town
Hot chocolate
ice skate
and deliver handmade Christmas cards to the nursing home


This is what our countdown looks like:

I bought it at the dollar store last year.
today's activity is to make a Christmas hallway decoration.

Do you have any traditions or countdowns?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...