Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

diy wall-paper

I wanted something different for the wall behind our bed so I looked on pinterest for some ideas and found this room! I went to the book store and bough three copies of this book:

I picked this one because I talked Brian into watching it with me one time and he actually really liked it.

All I did to make it stick to the wall was use adhesive spray. (all the windows were open and this was before I knew I was pregnant)
I wanted to add something else more personal to the wall so I dug through old boxes of letters me and Brian used to write to each other. on his side of the bed I put a letter I wrote to him:
On my side is one he wrote to me:
It's nice to wake up and that be one of the first things I see in the morning.

I then used and old door we had in our closet as our head board and added shelves to each side. The curtains I made with burlap because I loved the color and wanted something other than fabric.

This is the fished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...