Pages

ShareThis

Saturday, January 28, 2012

more important than a bird

I hate not posting a picture with a post but I don't really have one for this kind of topic.

I know what your thinking, Where has Kassondra been? Well let me tell you this past week has been a CRAZY one!!!!
I spent most of the week in the hospital for a really bad kidney infection. I am doing much better and at home now! the new baby is fine also!

Now that you know where I have been this week I wanted to tell you what I did today:

I QUIT MY WEEKEND JOB!!!!!

I have nothing against that job or the people I worked with. I just never thought I would be there as long as I have been. I wasn't making enough money to justify the time I was there or the effort I put into the job. I was getting tired of dreading the weekends because I would not be doing what I loved!
I took a break from my photography to try and save up for a car and enjoy the holidays. But I wasn't happy. I missed taking pictures. I knew if my photography was something I wanted to be serious about I needed to spend more time investing into it.
I also am making some changes to the prices. I purchased some new things to help me take better pictures and I plan on joining a group to learn more about the new techniques.

I am very excited about this decision but also nervous. I want to put all my trust into God and believe that he will take care of my family and I. My favorite verse in the bible is :

Mathew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

I keep repeating this verse to myself to remind myself that God wants me to be happy and do what he sent me on this earth to do. I feel photography is apart of why I am here. I will do that and God will take care of the rest. because I am more important than a bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...