Pages

ShareThis

Friday, February 17, 2012

well worth the mess!

Who is ready for a big mess?!?!

I found a way to make an arts and craft project that would be fun and safe for my 3 babies!
2 CUPS OF FLOUR
2 CUPS OF COLD WATER
FOOD COLORING
no worries about some of them wanting to taste the paint instead of actually painting! yeah! first I stripped them down to their diapers, covered the chairs with garbage bags and put a sheet on the floor. then gave each their own paper and a little paint on the trays, I stood back and took thousands of pictures!





Miss Belle is definitely my girlie girl! she wanted no part of the mess! so the boys more than made up for her part! can you guess whose painting is whose?

one more hint: Korben thought the paint tasted so good he wanted to see what the paper taste like!

afterwards they all fell asleep for an hour and a half! maybe all this extra work I did to get things ready and cleaning up was worth it. I think edible paint is going to be a reoccurring thing in this play group :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...