Pages

ShareThis

Friday, July 20, 2012

Granny's Night Gown


I love my in-laws! I really do! They are very funny sweet caring people. Brian's aunt Marie came up from Delaware for the wedding and brought with her some Hawaiian dresses for all the women of the family to wear. This is my dress:
 I put on almost 40 pounds with this pregnancy. I know everyone kept saying i looked tiny and was all belly. That might of been true but I felt huge and uncomfortable!!! I tried on the dress and almost started crying! I told my husband I couldn't wear it! He looked at me all seriously and said "You have to wear it!"
 I was so torn. I knew it would kill his aunt Marie if I didn't show up with my dress on but I mean seriously I look like I am wearing a huge granny night gown!!!
Then the light bulb went off in my head!!!!

I still felt huge but was way more comfortable and his aunt Marie had the biggest smile on her face when she saw what I did :) 
P.S. Miss Belle proved she was my child that night she danced to EVERY song!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...