Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hawaiian wedding


This is Tracy and Paul. Tracy is my husbands cousin. She had asked me to photograph her wedding and I knew the date of the wedding was almost the same time I was due to give birth! but she was family and I love weddings so I said as long as I am not at the hospital I will do it..... somehow!
I am so glad it all fell into place and I was able to take pictures!
 Tracy and Paul had a Hawaiian theme wedding. VERY VERY laid back!! I was determined to make sure her pictures reflected her theme and the happiness of the day, since obviously there are no beaches in Cincinnati, I was afraid this would be hard, but I am really happy with the way they turned out!

sand from the old ball field made to look like beach sand :)
 Tracy's dad's old boat as the back drop for flower pictures :)
 details of the wedding theme
 all the bright colors!

 I found this old wooden fence and with the blue sky and green grass, I thought it gave off a Hawaiian vibe.
 love the light reflection in this one, and the look in her eyes! she was SO happy!
 nothing says party in Hawaii like LIMBO!
 When I said it was a very laid back kind of wedding I was not kidding:
 and even with all this happy crazy fun times I still saw a lot of LOVE!
 And even a rainbow!!!!!!!! perfect!
Congratulations Tracy and Paul!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...