Pages

ShareThis

Monday, August 27, 2012

So I married a computer nerd.......

I had a great post lined up to share with you all today filled with lots of pictures and funny stories but........
My wonderfully smart sexy nerd of a husband desided to instal some new program into the computer and then it all crashed!!!!
Thank the lord he truly is smart becasue all my pictures are backed up on an external hard drive and were not touched! as for the rest of the computer he has to in his words "wipe it all out and start over" sounds like lots of fun!
the think is he's at work and I am not touching it. so hopefully he gets everything back to normal tomorrow and I will get to finally share with you those pictures and stories! I am taking this whole thing as a sign that I need to concetrate on cleaning my house!
see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...