Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

goals

I read over my post from last year about my goal s for 2012 and I feel like I really did focus on them and feel like I could cross them off or at least know that I feel good about the progress I made on them.
this year I have a few more goals

1. to do a 365 project
have you herd of these? it's where you take a picture everyday for a whole year! I have always wanted to try this because I know it will be a challenge and push my creativity to come up with new ideas. But I wanted to make a little more challenging (lol) I am going to make sure that I am in all of these pictures.not to make me sound vain or anything. Being a photographer I feel like I am always behind the camera. I want my girls to have pictures of us together, I want more pictures of me with my husband and just of me being me. I promise no mirror shots in the bathroom also :) I hate when people do that

2. finish a big project I have been working on for a couple of years now! details when its done

3. take my photography buisness to the next level. my dream is to be able to help support my family through my photography.

4. more charity work. because nothing makes you a better person than helping others.

5. take a vacation. we need one :)


happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...