Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bangs

 I spent A LOT of my weekends at my aunt Angel's beauty salon when I was a teenager. 
I would babysit for her and she would pay me in hair cuts, dyes, styles, tanning, nails, waxing whatever I wanted.
 I thought it was a cool trade off.
 to be young and without bills o the good old days :)
anyway I have not really been to scared of change when it came to my hair.
I have been blonde, red, black, purple
long, short, perm
 I feel like it's more of a boredom thing than a fashion statement thing.
 and that boredom has been striking me again!
I am trying to grow my hair out to donate it to locks of love. just something on my bucket list that hasn't been checked off and I am determined to do it this time!
but that means no dyeing or cutting short
boring!!!!
then I saw a new style I have never tried........
I did them myself and its not really perfect. and if you have been reading my blog for a while you know when I decide to do something myself it usually doesn't go 100%  great.
 but it's just hair.
I pin them back about 90% of the time.
I think I just am not totally used to it yet
my husband likes them
which is funny to me for reasons I will keep private so not to embarrass him lol
I think I am now at the point where I can donate my hair BUT I have already picked out the style that I want my hair to be after the donation and it calls for longer bangs so I am have to wait a little longer......
but trust me once I finally do it 
It will be a HUGE change!  I am excited!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...