Pages

ShareThis

Friday, February 1, 2013

Twinkie


let me introduce you to the newest addition to our family, 
No! not a new baby, yet anyways :)
it's our new pet hamster named Twinkie
 We got her as a Christmas present from Santa
the pet store elves told us Twinkie was a teddy bear hamster.
meaning it looked like a teddy bear
to me it looks like a rat!
i just can't bring myself to hold her or pet her.
she kind of freaks me out!


so much so that when Julia accidentally let her loose and she trapped herself in our couch I had a panic attack!
I made Brian get up (it was 7 am on a Sunday) and carefully take apart the lining in the bottom of the couch and free Twinkie the lock her back up into the cage.

Now Julia is only allowed to hold Twinkie when her daddy is around to supervise. just until I somehow can get over this fear and think of her as a "teddy bear"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...