Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ron and Lisa


all day long Lisa was trying her hardest to hold it together, but every time someone said how the perfect the weather was, how beautiful she looked or just well wishes, you could see the tears welling up in her eyes. she was the HAPPIEST bride I have ever met! she laughed and truly enjoyed every event that came her way even the occasional wedding day crisis that I warn all my brides about.

Ron was a perfect groom to be. He arrived at the house for pictures on time and made sure he didn't forget anything on this honey-do list. Then after his pictures he did what most men do on their wedding day he fished!

Even though they both were getting ready in the same house we managed to make sure they didn't see each other until the ceremony. and then the happiest Bride was completely glowing and the calm, relaxed groom was ecstatic to finally be marring the love of his life. 



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a digital slideshow


Have I ever told you how much I love weddings? well make no mistake they are the best! and for me the icing on my piece of wedding cake was that my family was invited too! It was so nice not to have to miss my kids all day and sneak in a little slow dance with miss Belle and my husband.
CONGRATS Ron and Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...