Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

have I told you lately that you ROCK!?

You are awesome!
seriously I have the greatest friends, family and readers ever!
a few months ago I asked you to do a simple thing like saving your pop tabs to help raise money for Julian.
 here is my second collection getting sent out very soon:

Then I asked for any extra yarn you might have on hand to donate to
and here is what I received:
 
and just recently I shared
you voted and now he's well on his way to getting that vehicle
(it's not over yet so keep voting)
I just want to say Thank you so much! I hope to continue to bring awareness to simple ways you can help make a difference. 
and if you know of any person/group/cause that I could feature and we can pull together and keep paying it forward please don't hesitate to email me!
I look forward to whats to come for each of these stories and future ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...