Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Zoom zoom planes


Miss Belle has been so excited about this day
she went on and on about what we were going to do and see
airplanes!
 But my little animal lover somehow forgot about the zoom zoom planes and chased birds around because she wanted to hug them.
 then after her many failed attempts she just settled for throwing rocks.
 all this waiting and trying to pass time for one special plane to land
that plane was bringing home a very special person.......

My super Hero Brother!!!!!!!
if you somehow forgotten him please read here!
 he's awesome 
and his love for his nieces just melts my heart.
 I love my little brother so much and these next two weeks are going to fly by so we are going to make sure we don't take it for granted. we all missed him!

p.s. The Julia was in school and I hate that she seems to be missing things but summer vacation is just around the corner.
 we have special plans so she will get to see him plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...