Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

trip to 1976



I know I have told you all about my husband's grandma's hording and passing along things to me when she does decided to let go of somethings. 
well her latest "gifts" included some magazines from the year 1976!!!!!!
RANDOM 
seriously there is no reason to the year for her but she decided to keep these....
 

so I wanted to share some of the things I found interesting
the ads

The decor choices

I almost asked my husband to halt everything with the kitchen and figure out how to make it look like this:
Some super awesome outfits that I so wish I could get my husband to wear





and a craft that kind of looked cool.........I don't think I  would actually wear this but it's different.

o and I just thought this was cute so I wanted to share
(it was not plugged in at the time)
she said "mama I want to make crafs"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...