Pages

ShareThis

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stella's party

Hey there!
Lil Stella Bug here
for some reason my mommy says today is a big day and she keeps getting all teary eyed,
she will cry about anything!


 My crazy sisters drove

I was getting a lot of attention

 some people that love me so very much they gave me things! and I kissed them
 I am so sweet like that



My crazy mom said she was going to steal my present 
something about aunt Teresa was finally rooting for a good team 
I don't really know what that means but she laughed and Teresa rolled her eyes

 Then I was put in a chair and every one stared at me and sang a loud song! I wasn't sure about that
I don't really like "Stella sandwiches" but they insisted 
 
 I did however LOVE my cake!
I could get used to this birthday party idea! 
Being 1 is hard work so I think I am going to call it a night and go to bed!
MOM! MOM! I want my bed! hello! put me to bed!!!! NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...