Pages

ShareThis

Monday, December 1, 2014

tree 2014


I started this tradition of recording the process of putting our christmas tree and decorations up when we first moved into our first house. I admit I was trying to talk myself into it this year though. As you will see in the ten seconds that I am actually making an appearance in this year's video, I look a hot mess!! We all had colds and I am running on maybe 4 hours of sleep in 3 days and no shower. So the thought of that being on video just wasn't very appealing. BUT then I was struck by guilt because it's Hazel's 1st Christmas and she gets to put the tree topper on so the thought of it NOT being documented was just something I didn't want to live with. SO here you go.....






years past:
2013
2012
2011
so much has changed in the last 4 years!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...