Pages

ShareThis

Friday, January 23, 2015

home school preschool All by herself week


We had a busy week planned this week so home school preschool was a little laid back. 
I tried to make a conscious effort to include some sort of learning in with all our activities to make up for the business.
But two HUGE things she did learn was
how to write her last name!
like I had stated in the very beginning of home school preschool I was fully expecting learning her first name was going to be a big thing we would have to practice over and over
but my amazingly smart girl picked it up that first week and has been a rock star at it since.
so I wanted to introduce writing her last name and again I was thinking this would be a hard lesson
I should have know better though

We also started working on how to tie your shoes.
she does have a little trouble with the bunny ears part but I am sure she will get it.
I always make her try first by her self and then I help a little if she gets stuck.
 
We worked in her work book on letters Kk and Ll and Mm
matching and picking out differences.
we didn't read any books this week and I hate that but seriously we were busy!
yesterday I had to take a trip to a big federal building to pick up a copy of her birth certificate.
on Sunday we will be taking that certificate along with other paperwork and dropping them off at a real school. 
yep, it's time for kindergarten sign ups!
the thing that I have been trying so hard to prevent is just not showing signs of stopping.
She is growing up 
this is going to be one of the hardest things for me to do
but she is so beyond excited
so I am going to have to figure out how to get along with out her
it's not like I don't have 2 other children still at home right!!
Gosh what is wrong with me!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...