Pages

ShareThis

Friday, June 19, 2015

Bloodline

I am so excited 
tonight is the first gig for this brand new band!
I got a sneak peek a few weeks ago while I was taking some band pictures.
 I admit I was nervous about their choice of songs and sound because it's very different than what the band's most of these guys have been apart of. But I also knew it was something they all have dreamed of doing for so long.
 I stayed in the background during a practice session and after the first song I was blown away! Yes 3 out of 4 of them are part of my blood line (haha get it?) But they sounded so good! I just can'take wait for everyone else to hear!



 So if you are local and want to have an awesome time and do something different come to Borderline tonight! June 19th! They start playing at 10pm! I will be there taking pictures and dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...