Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

family tree

I love to paint, but I don't do it as much as I would like. mainly because of the amount of time needed to put into a painting. Time is not usually on my side seeing how it's hard to get three babies to nap at the same time and housework and picking up Julia from school and trying to squeeze in time with the husband before he leave for work and cooking dinner and taking the dog outside and scheduling picture appointments, and editing picures OH YEAH I still need a shower! so you see painting is rare for me. but one day I found an hour of free time to whip up a family tree painting!

i made big leaves to represent the family members.
them filled in tiny leaves.
This family tree is biased off of my mom's side of the family. It started with Grandma and grandpa then their 6 kids and then the 15 grand-kids and now the four great grand-kids! I don't know what i am going to do with the painting yet but i like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...