Pages

ShareThis

Friday, October 28, 2011

I have my Eye on you!

About a month or so I was signed up to be room mom to the Julia's 1st grade class. I didn't really know what I was getting into but I'm excited to be able to decorate, plan parties and make treats. The Julia and I do quite a bit of arguing over silly things like clothes, playing outside too late, bed time, bath time, eating healthy foods, ect.. So it was nice to enjoy putting her Halloween party together and having fun.
She picked out this treat to make for your classmates : we first stuck a Popsicle stick into an Oreo. (this was actually trickier than it looks because the Oreo kept falling apart.)

next after washing our hands TONS of times :) we melted chocolate and spread it over the Oreo.

While the chocolate is still warm we placed a life saver in the middle

Her party starts at 1 o'clock!!! I'm a little nervous.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...