Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Props for trying

We again had extra children at our house on Monday. It's funny how even though there's more people to play with those 2 words seem to still get said by someone... "I'm bored!"
So I knew I should plan something fun for us to do.

We sat at the table and got out all the craft supplies:
I let them cut out any fun photo prop they wanted and glue them to Popsicle sticks
We then placed them under a blanket and each person picked one
Then I set up our photo booth and we took silly pictures.

Kayla's sucker
Julia's I had a dream that Justin Bieber is going to marry me thought bubble (something tells me she cheated and knew she was picking her own prop out)
Jeri lynn's I had a dream bubble (there were some copy cats in our bunch) :)
Austin's big eyes
and yes even I had to get in on the fun with my pipe
Korben has a clown nose
Belle got the uni-brow
There were tons of other props they made and we took pictures for about an hour!

They had fun but a couple hours later the words "I'm bored" did get spoken and I just rolled my eyes and threw in the towel, at least I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...