Pages

ShareThis

Friday, February 10, 2012

Key to my heart

Today I have to attend to my room mom duties!
We have the valentines party this afternoon and I wanted to share the craft I had plan for Julia's class.




I cut out a key shape on a couple of stiff felt pieces of fabric. (there are 22 kids in her class so this took a while!)














Then I attached a key ring to each key. (I did all of these too because I figured it would be too hard and time consuming for 1st graders.)










This is the part for the kiddos to do: bead up a pipe cleaner with valentine colors!











Shape the pipe cleaner into a heart attach it to the key ring and write a message on the key!



I love it! and what a perfect gift for all the kids to give their mommy's.... er I mean Valentines :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. Prefect for Valentines
    Thanks for linking up to the oldies party this week--the new party will be live on Monday night.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...