Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day!

We don't have really fancy plans tonight. I was going to make breakfest for dinner and shape the pancakes into hearts and then after the girls go to bed watch a movie with my husband and exchange our home-made presents.
I know it doesn't sound like much but I am excited for it :)

Today I just wanted to share with you a picture I took for valentine's day.
I got the idea from Lady and the Tramp. But I wanted to put a spin on it using Skyline. It's a Cincinnati favorite around here! Yes that's spaghetti under our chili! It's really the best way to eat it! yummy! It's also my girls favorite place to eat! I think it has more to do with the free dessert than the food itself. Anyway if your from around here you know all about it and if your not than come over for a visit and check it out!
JP's mommy is a manager at one of the locations so I used him in the picture with Miss Belle :) It's not exactly how I had it pictured in my mind but you try getting two 1 year olds to share one piece of spaghetti! it's not easy and after many attempts I just let them do what they wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...