Pages

ShareThis

Monday, March 5, 2012

saturday morning breakfast

Saturday is supposed to be our "sleep in day" but for some reason it never happens like that! I woke up to miss Belle yelling for me and her daddy to wake up! she wanted bites! I looked at the clock and it said 6:24!!!!!! I rolled over and tried to ignore her hoping and praying she would fall back to sleep. Then We herd the sound of her banging her crib against the wall!! "OK! Mama's coming!"

I figured since everyone was up might as well actually cook breakfast instead of our usual cereal and microwave pancakes. The girls wanted to help:And eat butter straight out of the tub! (so gross!)




After placing our made from scratch cinnamon rolls in the oven, I turned to find both girls gone leaving me with this big mess!
Then as soon as the timer went off the girls were back!

I know they are not as pretty as the kind you get out of a can, But I am proud of myself for actually making something from scratch that tasted good! Again I think I am starting to get this cooking thing down...........starting to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...