Pages

ShareThis

Friday, March 2, 2012

Belly shots part 3

Alright I have to admit I am a bit nervous about posting these pictures. I am not a model and I am worried about the men in my family seeing them :)

I took a Baby/Maternity corse online where a photographer teaches tips and tricks at photographing pregnant wemon and newborns. I also relized while taking this class that I already knew a lot of information from my wonderful manager at Sears portrait studios a while back. Carol is the greatest! But I wanted to try a few of the tips and poses myself befor I actually did another session like this.


Dress in daddy's clothes:
Fabric wraps:
I did these by setting things up first and then getting the timer ready on my camera. if ever you see me in a picture is 98% of the time set on a timer. most people get intimidated by my camera and all the buttons. plus the people that think they got it.........something always ends up in the picture that I didn't want. it's hard to explan to non-photographers how you want the picture cropped.

In this case I had no controll of those unwanted objects in my pictures.


I love how much she loves and seems to somewhat understand that mommy has a baby in her belly. I don't love the thousands of pictures I have to delete because of her surprise appearance. So I gave in to her:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...