Pages

ShareThis

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

it's been how long since your last family picture?!?


On Easter I took a few shots of a few of my family members. 
The last time this group got family pictures done the youngest was only a year old!!! that's mind boggling to me but I update my family pictures at least three times a year so maybe I have it all wrong and I am the crazy one!!



 Then came my three cousins that absolutely NEVER get pictures taken!! I caught them all in a rare moment and had to take advantage!!


I am the oldest cousin on both sides of my family and I have at one point in time babysat every single one of these children and now they are all grown up! it makes my sad and....old! But I am very proud of the people they are becoming!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...