Pages

ShareThis

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

update/dinning/craft/toy/bathrooms

Just to update form yesterday!!
My husband rocked his interview and landed that dream job!!!!
He starts next week and we could not be more grateful for all of your prayers!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!
                                                                           

back to my week of my house tour:
My dinning/play/craft room is one of the busiest most used room in our house!
It has been through a lot of changes too
when we first moved this was the color on the walls
then I tried to do a stensle and that failed misterabley!
you can see it in the background of these pictures
so we wanting just to carry on a happy colors and choose yellow.
I love it!!!
of course we still have the chalk board table but I painted the rest of the wood to match my craft cabinet.
 and here is the toy corner.
 It is a HUGE pet peeve of mine to have toys in the living room! So everything get shoved back into this room when they are done playing with it.
 and you remember my Ugly bathroom right!!!
well it's still Ugly!
we plan on remodeling this next year!!!


 Then the upstairs bathroom is still pretty much the same except we added a shelf/cubby hole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...