Pages

ShareThis

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gary


You remember my little personal project that started with Mrs. Garnette right?
Well I met the Huber family earlier this summer when I was in need of a VW Bug for
 Stella's one year pictures
This family blew me away!
their generosity and warm welcome made us feel like we had known them forever!
I feel so blessed to have them in our lives now 

Gary has an unknown medical condition that has within the last two years progressed so much that he has lost his mobility and speech BUT this does not make up who he is!
 Gary's wife said with all the recent health problems he has been very depressed but then an abandoned dog close to starvation and obviously beaten showed up on their street. They rescued him and now Gary has a light back in his eyes again and he loves to play keep away with his toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...