Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, January 29, 2015

remodeling plans!


ugh!
it's now not forbidden but it's still in desperate need of a makeover!
well we are in the very begining stages of finally remodeling it!!
I am so excited!
so I went pinterest shopping
you know like window shopping but with pinterest.
heres some things that I have been looking at.

The hubby wants to go with a grey bathroom but he's willing to let the girls have pink accesories.
since this will be their bathroom.
something like this:
 I am loving this mirror!
 since the bathroom is so tiny we are planning on taking the tub out and making it just a standing shower. freeing up lots of room! which means we can actually have storage in there!!
 i love this too!
 the I saw this and knew I had to share it! lol how funny. I don't think I would be able to comfortably use this
are you planning on any remodeling soon?
do you pinterest shop?
or just really want to pee on a fish tank?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...