Pages

ShareThis

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas cookie disaster!

I know I haven't been a very good blogger the last couple of weeks. I blame morning sickness and all the holiday rushing around and a husband that likes to mess up the computer just to fix it again :)

Here is another holiday activity we did that didn't go quite as planned (like our caramel apples)

We made cookies!

cookies


yep that's right I failed at spacing the cookies on the sheet, but we decorated them anyway.








We also had our cousins stay over that night to help us.







o yeah and not only did I not place the cookies far enough from each other I also cooked them too long! I warned you a while ago I was not a good cook!




O-WELL! Merry Christmas!


p.s. I promise to be back on weekday postings next week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...