Pages

ShareThis

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dream

I wanted to share some of my dream photo sessions
these are things I really want to photograph!
just ideas

a very messy family photo shoot
 
 your still the one photo shoot with a couple that are celebrating a long life together

 a trash the dress
 I am a sucker for themes!
especially movie themes
and last but absolutley not least I would love to do a birth story
I have been reading about little Nora for almost a year and this slide show still makes me cry!
God is just amazing!
http://www.cincinnatibirthphotography.com/2012/04/a-beautiful-beginning-nora-roses-birthstory/

none of these pictures are mine and if you would like to find the original source these are all on my pinterest. if you would like to try something different for your family photos you know who to call!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...